Remove your SmartRG SR510 from the box. You should have:
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable (Fiber)
- DSL Cable
- Antennas x2
Connecting the Cables and Antennas:
- Screw the antennas onto the threaded metal posts
- Plug the power adapter into the back of the SmartRG router and also into an electrical outlet. Ensure the on/off button on the rear of the SmartRG router is pushed in. You should see a Power light.
- If you are on FIBRE – Plug the white Ethernet cable into the port on the SmartRG router labelled WAN. The WAN light should go solid within a few minutes.
If you are on DSL – Plug the DSL (phone) cable into the port on the SmartRG labelled DSL. The DSL light should go solid within a few minutes.
- Wired devices can be connected using an additional Ethernet cable (not included) plugged in to any one of the yellow LAN ports on the SmartRG router unless the SmartRG router is also being used for TV services.
If TV service is also configured on this router, use LAN Port 1 only for devices.
* The SmartRG On/Off – Power Button
Located on the side of the SmartRG. The power light is on the top of the modem.