Try power cycling your modem and/or router:
- Unplug the power to the modem and/or router.
- Unplug the phone line from both the wall jack and the modem/router, then plug them back in.
- Plug the power back in to the modem/router only.
- Wait for the DSL light to go solid.
- If there is a separate router, you can now plug the power back into it.
- Ensure the internet is working by going to a few websites, preferably sites you have not been to before.
If the internet is still not working, please call Wightman Technical Support at 1.877.327.4440.