- One HD Set-Top Box Free
- Local news & information
- Watch on demand
- Use your device like a remote control
Something for every lifestyle and budget
"...install looks great he also made me aware that I have the option of using my one DVR and
connecting throughout the house so I can record and watch in any room."
Jason – customer for 1 year
Wightman On Demand allows you to view an impressive selection of programming and movies when you want, as often as you want, over a 24 hour period – with all the pause, rewind, and fast-forward capabilities that you'd get from your VCR, DVD, or Blu-Ray player. Programs and movies are refreshed every week so you always have something new to enjoy. Access the VOD menu with the ON DEMAND button on your remote control. No waiting. No schedules.
These VOD (Video On Demand) channels are available free with a subscription to Wightman's Essential TV package.
These VOD channels are available with subscription to the corresponding linear channel.
WatchTVEverywhere is a free service for streaming TV programs on something other than a TV set. Watch your favourite program on your computer, tablet, or smartphone anywhere you connect to high-speed internet.
It's easy to start using watchTVEverywhere – Click here to login or register your WatchTVEverywhere account. After registration, click on the channel icons to access content on the channel's website, or visit the app store specific to your device to download the channel's app.
These portable VOD channels are available with subscription to the corresponding linear channel.
CraveTV™ is a great addition to Wightman's On Demand video service. Giving you access to thousands of hours of TV shows like HBO classic series, the best sitcoms in TV history, today's top shows and Canadian exclusive original series, handpicked for TV lovers just like you.
How Do I Subscribe?
Call Wightman Customer Care at 1-888-477-2177 to subscribe to CraveTV™. Try it for one month FREE! After your first month, CraveTV™ is only $6/month.
How Do I Watch CraveTV™?
- Watch on your TV from the On Demand Menu
- Download the CraveTV™ App for your iOS or Android device.
How Do I Learn More?
What's the Difference?
Local programming by local producers for the local audience: That's Wightman Community TV. Watch programs highlighting local festivals, entertainment, history, places and people. You can even catch select local minor sporting events. New shows are added every week!
Here are just a few of the many programs on Wightman Community TV:
Our most popular series, Our Stories looks at people, places, and events happening in your area.
What’s Happening strives to showcase new businesses, events and happenings in your local area. Produced in partnership with local chambers, municipalities and museums, it will be your resource for whats going on in the area. Our coverage area currently includes Hanover, Kincardine, Mount Forest, North Perth, and Saugeen Shores.
Who are the volunteers in your community, and what do they do? Find out!
Your Journey Starts Here
Travel, adventure, and new experiences — Find them all in your own backyard! Created by local producers who know the area, In Your Backyard is a a travel show for the "staycationer" who wants to discover all the hidden gems that Midwestern Ontario has to offer.
Local Church Services
Join worshippers from several congregations in Wightman's service area, as they share their singing, teaching and preaching with their communities.
Rotary TV BINGO
Playing Rotary TV BINGO supports your community. Tune in to Rotary TV BINGO on Wightman TV Channel 1 every Tuesdays at 7 PM– 8PM, starting October 4th. For rules and where to buy your tickets, click here.
Community Event Announcements
Does your organization have an upcoming event? Post it on Wightman Community TV! There are several ways to do it:
Make sure to include the name of your organization and event, the date & time, and ways for viewers to find out more information. Please note that screen space is limited and the text provided may be shortened to fit.
How Can I Help?
Do you have experience in broadcasting, digital video editing, or just really good people skills? Maybe you have no experience and want to try something new? We are always looking for volunteers who want to help promote the local events and businesses that Wightman Community TV covers every week!! If you are interested in volunteering with Wightman Community TV, contact us at 1-888-477-2177.
Do you have an idea for a program? Or maybe you already produce a program that you would like to see on Wightman Community TV. To make a submission, contact us at 1-888-477-2177.
On-Screen Guide Features
- Fast and customizable – Make the text larger or increase the number of channels you want to see on your screen, plus enjoy an adjustable grid size to fit your viewing preference!
- Channel guide info – See up to 12 days in advance, with detailed descriptions of your favourite shows!
- Easy to use Video On Demand service! – Accessing new release movies and your favourite shows is easy!
- "What's Hot" – A fun app in your guide that shows you the top channels that Wightman TV customers are watching!
- Guide Search – Easily search with the left arrow on your remote or simply press the 'search' button when you're in the guide!
- New Channels – Our channel lineup is always growing to give you more of what you want! See our channel list
- *NEW* On-Screen Low Battery Warning – When your remote control batteries get low, a warning will pop up on your screen.
- *NEW* DVR Binge Mode – When watching a Series Recording, your DVR will prompt you to watch the next recording.
- Restart TV – Miss half of a game or your favourite show and want to skip back to the beginning? Now you can with Restart TV! Available on our most popular channels!
- What's Hot App – Check out the top channels being watched!
- Weather App – Check local weather for your town!
- Games App – Solitaire, Spider Solitaire, MineSweeper, Memory, Sudoku Video Tutorials.
- ManageMyTVs for your Mobile Device!
- View remaining space on your DVR, browse your current scheduled recordings, and set up new recordings.
- Browse the guide, tune to the channel you want to watch, or create recording schedules.
- Use your Android or iOS mobile device as a remote control.