Our employees bring pride and passion in every thing we do.
"I helped my parents get Wightman’s Quad package for Internet, TV, Home phone, and new Mobile. Your service and tech people were all so helpful and polite. Especially your tech person (I wish I remembered his name), he was especially helpful and very patient with me in helping me to set up their new email address on their new Galaxy A20 mobile unit. Much appreciated!" – Shirley, very happy with Wightman
"I appreciate your reliable service and top-tier, friendly tech support. Keep it up!” – Mark, customer for more than 5 years
"Thank you for the fast response. I know you are the best company and people working for you.” – Maria, customer for more than 6 years
“The technical support lady I was connected to solved my issue quick and sufficiently, and was a pleasure to deal with.” – Skylar, customer for more than 3 years
“You guys are the absolute best to worth with… just another example of how great a company should be.”
– Robert, customer for more than 7 years
“Wightman is the best. Thanks again for your excellent service.” – Ron, customer for more than 7 years
“That little bit extra that you provide customers is what sets you apart from other companies. Thank you for your patience and professionalism.” – Len, customer for more than 5 years
While much in the world has changed throughout our 112 years of serving local communities, one thing hasn't, and that is the passion and drive of Wightman, our guiding principle of "People come first". We are proud to be your service provider, and we thank you for choosing Wightman!
Passionate about providing the most advanced technology
Wightman Fibre to the Home provides you with your very own dedicated Fibre connection from you to the internet – no sharing with your neighbours – so you can enjoy lightning-fast internet speeds and a superior communications connection!
We are already six months into our Arthur Fibre to the Home project! Construction is happening throughout the Village of Arthur, and we encourage residents to contact us about Fibre to the Home!
Our Arthur store is open, and we are taking precautions with extra cleaning of touch points and social distancing. Signing up for Fibre to the Home is easy, and just takes 10 minutes of your time. You can connect with us in whatever way you feel most comfortable:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us 1-877-863-4273
- You can also sign up online at wightman.ca/signup
- Visit us in Arthur at 148 George Street, Suite 2, we’re open Monday to Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM – Please note that we have a sanitizing station for your safety, and social distancing measures in place.
Proud to provide you with unique and local TV content
Coming up on Wightman Community TV this Fall, we've got more new episodes of your favourite shows debuting throughout the month on Wightman Community TV channel 6. Catch all-new episodes of MWO Sports, Our Heritage, Our Stories, and the latest council meetings.
We are proud of all our Wightman Community TV volunteers and their passion for our local communities! If you have an idea for a show or an event you’d like us to cover, or are you interested in volunteering with Wightman Community TV? Get in touch - we’d love to hear from you! Email us.
Passionate about celebrating local businesses and community organizations
This Fall, Wightman is proud to sponsor and support the North Perth Business Excellence Awards (happening October 28, 2020), as well as the Dufferin Board of Trade Business Excellence Awards (happening October 21, 2020)! Congratulations to all the local businesses and community organizations who have pivoted and driven innovation during what has truly been a challenging year for everyone. We have much to celebrate in our communities!
Passionate about helping you succeed
Working and Learning from Home
We understand that many of our customers are working from home, along with many students learning at home. Here's how we're helping:
- Rest assured that we're making sure our customers stay connected with unlimited connections – Wightman does not charge for internet usage.
- We've also got many extended free TV previews happening now, so you and your family can stay informed and entertained.
- We compiled our most popular features for people working from home, so you can activate the features that will be most helpful to you during this time.
- We've put together a list of Cyber Security tips to help protect you and yours as you are online.
Check out the latest free previews on Wightman TV!
Throughout the last several months, our employees and customers have grown, and accommodated to many changes as we continue to navigate the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19. We remain committed to our employees and customers.
To keep our customer care, field operations, technical support, network operations, and all our other teams working reliably, we have made some updates to how we serve and provide service to our local communities.
Our retail stores are open for new sign ups and Mobility sales – click here for individual store hours. We ask that you observe the signage at each of our stores, and follow the social distancing, hygiene, and other safety items that we have in place. For those who feel more safe by staying home, please know that we are here for you! Many activities can be done by contacting our Customer Care or Technical Support teams. We are available by phone, email, or chat on our website.
- Customer Care team remains available MON – FRI 8:00AM – 7:00PM and SAT 10:00AM – 4:00PM by calling 1-888-477-2177
- Technical Support team remains available 24/7/365 by calling 1-877-327-4440
- For customers who want to make changes to their services, we encourage you to sign up for a Wightman SmartHub account
- Wightman SmartHub enables customers to easily add/change services, manage your account, and pay your bill online
- Visit wightman.ca/signup to set up your free Wightman SmartHub account today! If you need help setting it up, give our Customer Care team a call