The pandemic has changed the way we connect with the world in ways our ancestors could never have imagined. We have found new ways to communicate with our local communities despite these uncertain times, and Wightman continues to be here for our customers and communities with integrity. At Wightman, we do what we say we are going to do in the way it should be done.
Don’t take our word for it, check out what our customers are saying:
"I recommend you weekly. Wightman is the only company where I can talk to a real human being and get an answer right away & very quickly. Customer service is second to none. Hope I never have to use another company again!” - Kim, customer for more than 4 years
"The technical support lady I was connected to solved my issue quick and sufficiently and was a pleasure to deal with.” - Skylar, customer for more than 3 years
“Thank you for the fast response to my question. I know you are the best company and people working for you. Thanks again!” - Maria, customer more than 6 years
“I appreciate your reliable service and top-tier, friendly tech support. Keep it up!” - Mark, customer for more than 5 years
“Thank you for the quick response to my requests. Wightman is the best. Thanks again for your excellent service.” - Ronald, customer for more than 7 years
We love hearing from our customers! Read more about what our customers are saying.
YOUR TRUSTED CHOICE
Our stores have been closed to walk-ins for the safety and health of our employees, families, and communities, but we are committed to being the trusted choice in the communities we serve and our Wightman team continued to work on the expansion of our fibre network. We have a construction crew continuing to build Fibre to the Homes and Businesses in Stratford with most of Stratford connected to our fibre network by the end of 2021. We had a successful construction year in 2020 and are starting to install direct fibre connections to homes and businesses this June in Arthur. We are also expanding into Orangeville, construction is well underway and we will be opening a store there as well. We are also excited about passing homes and businesses with fibre between Hanover to Durham, The Village in Listowel and in Formosa we are upgrading the service to our existing customers from copper to fibre. Get construction updates here.
Orangeville POP on Richardson Road:
WIGHTMAN COMMUNITY TV
Our Wightman Community TV channel 6 team continues to work (remotely, mind you) with local Chambers of Commerce and Municipalities to bring you timely updates.
- We continue to post event updates and cancellations as part of our daily Community Events.
- We're encouraging our viewers to keep exercising with our VON Exercise Classes Playlist.
- We've partnered with VON to create a healthy-living inspired, informative playlist including our Falls Prevention Series.
- We continue to share new content on Community TV channel 6 each week, including local church services so you can continue to stay in touch and connected.
WORKING AND LEARNING FROM HOME
We understand that many of our customers are working from home, and that many of you – like us – have children who are learning from home. This is a huge adjustment for families!
- Rest assured that we're making sure our customers stay connected with unlimited connections – Wightman does not charge for internet usage.
- We've also got many extended free TV previews happening now, so you and your family can stay informed and entertained.
- We compiled our most popular features for people working from home, so you can activate the features that will be most helpful to you during this time.
- We've put together a list of Cyber Security tips to help protect you and yours as you are online.
KEEPING COMMUNITIES CONNECTED
Stay connected with us by phone, email, or chat on our website.
- Our Customer Care team remains available Mon-Fri 8:00AM-7:00PM and Sat 10:00AM-4:00PM by calling 1-888-477-2177
- Our Technical Support team remains available 24/7/365 by calling 1-877-327-4440
- For customers who need to exchange or return your equipment, give our team a call and we can make these arrangements.
- For customers who want to make changes to their services, we encourage you to sign up for a Wightman SmartHub account
- Wightman SmartHub enables customers to easily add/change services, manage your account, and pay your bill online.
- Visit wightman.ca/signup to set up your free Wightman SmartHub account today! If you need help setting it up, give our Customer Care team a call.
We want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all our medical professionals, front line workers, and other essential workers who are working non-stop to keep us healthy, providing for our families, and keeping us all connected.