As we continue to navigate the ever-changing landscape of COVID-19, we remain committed to our employees and customers.
To keep our customer care, field operations, technical support, network operations, and all our other teams working reliably, we have made some updates to how we serve and provide service to our local communities.
Our retail stores are open for new sign ups and Mobility sales – click here for individual store hours. We ask that you observe the signage at each of our stores, and following the social distancing, hygiene, and other safety items that we have in place. For those who feel more safe by staying home, please know that we are here for you! Many activities can be done by contacting our Customer Care or Technical Support teams. We are available by phone, email, or chat on our website.
- Customer Care team remains available MON – FRI 8:00AM – 7:00PM and SAT 10:00AM – 4:00PM by calling 1-888-477-2177
- Technical Support team remains available 24/7/365 by calling 1-877-327-4440
- For customers who want to make changes to their services, we encourage you to sign up for a Wightman SmartHub account
- Wightman SmartHub enables customers to easily add/change services, manage your account, and pay your bill online
- Visit wightman.ca/signup to set up your free Wightman SmartHub account today! If you need help setting it up, give our Customer Care team a call
We would also like to thank all of our frontline workers, medical professionals, and others who are working tirelessly to keep us healthy, provide for our families, and keep us all connected. You live our value of Reliability every day! Thank you.
Some of the other ways that we're demonstrating reliability:
Wightman Community TV
Our Wightman Community TV channel 6 team continues to work (remotely, mind you) with local Chambers of Commerce and Municipalities to bring you timely updates.
- We've uploaded more content to our YouTube channel so our communities can stay entertained.
- We're encouraging our viewers to stay safe and keep exercising with our VON Exercise Classes Playlist.
- We've partnered with VON to create a safe-and-healthy-living inspired, informative playlist including our Falls Prevention Series.
- We continue to share new content on Community TV channel 6 each week, including local church services so you can continue to stay in touch and connected.
Working and Learning From Home
We understand that many of our customers are working from home, along with students at home, and summer holidays.
- Rest assured that we're making sure our customers stay connected with unlimited connections – Wightman does not charge for internet usage.
- We've also got many extended free TV previews happening now, so you and your family can stay informed and entertained.
- We compiled our most popular features for people working from home, so you can activate the features that will be most helpful to you during this time.
- We've put together a list of Cyber Security tips to help protect you and yours as you are online.
Read about the Wightman experience and what our customers are saying below. We’d love to hear from you, too! Please tell us about your Wightman experience on our feedback page.
"Wanting to send a big thank you for showing kindness and compassion in assisting me with TV set up for my sister who is going into long term care. I was looking at a 2 week wait and you went above your regular duties in getting a much shorter wait time." – Steve, customer for more than 6 years
"I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was today, with the installation of my internet/cable TV. Appt was set for 8 am till noon. I have my first call from the technician just after 8 am and he appeared within 10 minutes of that call. He was very helpful and patient with a customer who is lacking in technology skills. He answered all my questions until I understood. After he left, he called back and said we forgot about my mobile devices and made sure that they were working before he left. This was such a distinct difference... I am very happy have made this change. Thank you." – Bev, so glad she switched to Wightman
"Reliable, affordable service, and great customer service!" – Jeremy, customer for more than 2 years