At Wightman, our vision is to be the peoples trusted choice in the communities we serve and that's why we value commitment and dedication which is demonstrated through our actions.
For the latest updates on how we're responding to the pandemic, please visit wightman.ca/covid19
COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
While many of the community events that Wightman sponsors each year – including our local home and lifestyle shows, local hospital foundation galas, sporting events, and more – have been either cancelled or postponed due to the pandemic, we remain committed to our local communities. We’re proud to sponsor Big Night IN – It’s YOUR Party Home Edition Gala on March 13!
Wightman Community TV
Our Wightman Community TV channel 6 team continues to work with local Chambers of Commerce and Municipalities to bring you timely updates.
- Posting event updates as part of our daily community events.
- Keep exercising with our VON Exercise Classes Playlist.
- We've partnered with VON to create a healthy-living inspired, informative playlist including our Falls Prevention Series.
- We continue to share new content on Community TV channel 6 each week, including local church services so you can continue to stay in touch and connected.
Working and Learning From Home
Many of our customers continue to work and learn from home and Wightman has several features available to help you be more productive. Learn more about our most helpful features working from home.
- For customers who want to make changes to their services, we encourage you to sign up for a Wightman SmartHub account. Wightman SmartHub enables customers to easily add/change services, manage your account, and pay your bill online.
- Visit wightman.ca/signup to set up your free Wightman SmartHub account today!
- If you need help setting it up, give our Customer Care team a call.
- Our Customer Care team remains available Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-7:00 PM and Sat 10:00 AM-4:00 PM by calling 1-888-477-2177
- Our Technical Support team remains available 24/7/365 by calling 1-877-327-4440
We want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all our medical professionals, front line workers, and other essential workers who are working non-stop to keep us healthy, providing for our families, and keeping us all connected!
We also say THANK YOU to our customers, who have adjusted to this "new normal" along with us.
We are committed to our communities, providing exceptional customer service, and the most advanced technology. Check out what our customers are saying!
“You have excellent service people... In my dealings with your staff, they have always been courteous, thorough and conscientious. Everyone is aware of the brand they represent and they do it proud.” Allen, customer for more than 12 years
"I am enjoying Wightman's service. The TV is excellent to watch as is the programming. The crew you have are an excellent bunch. I am glad to be connected to Wightman." Wendy, customer for more than 5 years
"I recommend you weekly. Wightman is the only company where I can talk to a real human being and get an answer right away & very quickly. Customer service is second to none. Hope I never have to use another company again!" Kim, customer for more than 2 years
"That little bit extra that you provide customers is what sets you apart from other companies and their techs. Thank you for your patience and professionalism." Len, customer for more than 5 years
We love hearing from our customers. You can leave us your feedback here