- Job Type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- July 23, 2021 5:00 pm
Are you seeking a permanent position as a Technical Support Representative? We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced communications service provider with a mission to create a WOW experience for all of our customers and staff on a daily basis.
We are searching for a Technical Support Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding technical support to our customers. To be a successful Technical Support Representative, you should be reliable, knowledgeable, passionate, motivated, always curious, and unafraid to pursue creative solutions. You have a keen eye for detail and you enjoy collaborating with team members to confront challenges and solve problems. You have a strong customer focus, are detail-oriented, and embrace and drive change through growth and learning.
What you will do:
• Diagnose and execute technical troubleshooting for phone, internet, TV, and mobility services.
• Answer and make calls to customers to learn about and address their questions, concerns, or other issues with Wightman products or services.
• Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers are valued and supported.
• Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing upset customers, as needed.
• Build lasting relationships with customers and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Utilize software, databases, templates, and tools appropriately.
• Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service.
• Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit customer needs.
• Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
The skills we are looking for:
• Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with problem solving and decision making.
• Able to multi-task (think, talk, and type) in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Integrity and ethical work standards.
• Proficiency with computers, technical understanding of how the internet works, and strong typing skills.
• Experience with web-based applications.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages.
• Career opportunities
• Training and support to help you reach your potential in your career path.
Wightman Technical Support is currently based in our office located at 58 14th Ave, Hanover, Ontario.
How To Apply
What are you waiting for?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday July 23, 2021 5pm.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.