- Job Type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- December 17, 2017 5:00 pm
A Provisioner is responsible for the deployment and initial configuration activities required to turn-up, move and/or change customers to the Wightman network. The Provisioner follows internal processes and procedures to accurately and efficiently deploy a customer’s solution in a quality, timely and effective manner. All relevant customer, topology and configuration databases must be updated to reflect accurately what is actually deployed in the field. The Provisioner is responsible for interacting and communicating with third part providers, other departments, across all locations, to help ensure the best possible provisioning and deployment experience for the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand all aspects of the Customer Implementation Process
- Adhere to the Provisioning Process Workflow
- Utilize internal applications to assist with the deployment of a service
- Install and configure software and hardware for standard services
- Properly document standard solutions with any pertinent information (e.g. Facility assignments)
- Provide regular status updates to customers per the Provisioning Process
- Assist the Operations teams at all locations with Collocated deployments as well as any other aspect of provisioning a service
- Interact and communicate with customers, other departments and third-party vendors to ensure a smooth deployment
- Assist Operation teams with escalated issues
- Regularly submit and review Provisioning documentation
- Properly escalate any incidents or errors with any of our internal applications
- Must deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
- Resolve roadblocks to ensure timelines can be met.
- Must be willing to work in a tight time schedule environment.
- Be aware and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related Company policy.
- Process (submit, close and port) all CLEC copper loop requests
- Process all Winback requests from other carriers
- Process (clear or dispatch) all locate requests, create locate reports
- Monitor all GAS orders using the Bell portal and escalate were required
- Create CTDISC tracking requests from the LSRDISC queue (validate disc, determine if it requires a tracking for further disconnection of copper loops)
- Validate rejections/billing inconsistencies
- Assist with dispatch duties and responsibilities as required
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies (Skills & Attributes)
Organization, Planning and Implementation:
- Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Maintains consistent performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in an appropriate manner.
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
- Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed. Establishes effective courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
- Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message, and permitting response and feedback from the listener.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Effective listening skills
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships.
- Deals effectively with others in difficult situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the I-vue customer management system
- Previous experience completing provisioning duties would be an asset
- Previous experience using Confluence© collaboration software would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, in an organized, methodical and pleasant manner.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume by Sunday December 17, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org