- Job Type
- Full Time
The Control Centre Manager is responsible for overseeing the 24x7x365 Technical Support and the Provisioning and Dispatch staff and functions. The successful candidate will lead a team of Technical Support Representatives, and Provisioners to ensure that customers receive the best possible experience in every interaction. To be successful you will make data driven decisions, prioritize aggressively, and think outside of the box to find innovative solutions to both simple and complex problems. You will be relentless about driving continuous improvement and be passionate about delivering a WOW experience each and every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead, mentor and manage the team of Technical Support Representatives and Provisioners in order to create a customer-centric culture with career advancement opportunities
• Develop business practices to triage, prioritize and escalate support for internal and external customer issues into appropriate work queues to resolve remotely solvable cases as efficiently as possible.
• Manage the efficient delivery of the main functions of the department including:
- ensure timely trouble ticket resolution within the Wightman network as well as 3rd party services;
- internal system provisioning as well as third party provisioning transactions in support of service activations;
- ongoing oversight of the dispatch of field technicians and locators
- processing the flow of locates with focus on office clears and negotiated locate completion dates
- ensure audit processes are in place and reviewed to ensure quality and compliance with established policy and procedure
• Define, measure and report on key performance indicators for internal and external service level agreements and drive continuous improvement within the team and associated functions Manage multiple support channels including phone, web, chat, and email case management, for all inbound service and support requests
• Review and provide guidance with team members and upper management on new products and procedures
• Work in constant collaboration with peer Managers/departments in the delivery of Customer service orders and helping them achieve their goals and continuous improvement initiatives
• Ongoing staff administration activities including scheduling and timesheets approvals
This position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this position. The incumbent may be requested to perform tasks other than those stated in this description.
• Post secondary education in Technology or Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years supervisor/management experience in a similar role
• Telecom industry experience would be an asset
• Project Management experience would be an asset
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Ability to work closely with a senior management team
Core Competencies (Personal Attributes)
Organization, Planning and Implementation:
- Full work day attendance and punctuality.
- Superior job task planning.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated history of successfully leading teams.
- Excellent skills in developing processes and procedures.
- Ability to interact in a professional, articulate manner
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills; ability to effectively communicate ideas, concerns and job tasks with clients as well as within the organization.
- Accurate and legible written communication.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Professional phone etiquette with clients and co-workers.
- Work effectively with others to achieve the same goals.
- Able to rely on and reciprocate technical support with co-workers.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to identify situations and systematically trouble shoot issues using the knowledge and understanding of the tools required to swiftly resolve problems.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
• Prolonged periods of sitting and use of a computer in a typical office environment
• Required to work alone with minimum supervision
•Based in our office located at 58 14th Ave, Hanover, Ontario.
How To Apply
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume and accompanying cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Oct 30, 2020
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.